The most effective medium that allows Maximum involvement
with your consumer
Targeting individual or to a group Maximum innovation through its
flexibility in your communication exercises is The Internet
What is driving the boom
- Available in over the country already
- Convergence through TV / Mobiles
- Cybercafe: making it as popular as a next door hangout Affordability
- Reduced prices of connectivity
- Cybercafe rates more & more affordable
- Offices / institutes permanently connected through leased lines at
Banner advertising rates are priced on cost per thousand page views
or on monthly rates and vary - based on sections, targeted placement
and quantity of page views per month.
Recognised agencies receive a 15 per cent discount on the gross rate.
All rates listed are gross. All insertion orders are subject to KalyanGuide.com's
Standard Terms and Conditions for Advertising. KalyanGuide.com reserves
the right to modify rates at any time. Rates vary based on volume of
monthly page views required.
Placing Advertisements on KalyanGuide.com
To obtain a price quote or place an advertising order, contact the KalyanGuide.com
by email at avid_khan@KalyanGuide.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All advertising requires a signed insertion order and is subject to
KalyanGuide.com's Standard Terms and Conditions for Advertising.
- New target URLs, and/or new graphics should be submitted at least
four (4) working days prior to the advertisement start date.
- All advertisements will be reviewed by KalyanGuide.com and
are subject to approval by KalyanGuide.com before placement on-site.
We reserve the right to reject any Insertion Order, graphic, text description
Please note that KalyanGuide.com does not advertise liquor, tobacco
products, gambling, and materials, products and services related to
Advertising Banner Specifications
- Standard Banner and Accepted File Formats - GIF, GIF89a
- 468 X 45 pixels and 350 X 50 pixels. The total file size must be under
12k and 8k respectively.
- Banner Submission Process - Advertiser signs and submits an Insertion
Order with Standard Terms and Conditions sheet.